Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Satisfactory Conclusion

So while I posted bits and pieces on this page before, people who have been following this blog can now access my paper via my program's website. Every semester, the top three ISPs (whose writers have given permission because I know at least one person did not want their ISP posted) are archived in the Library and posted online. Very exciting I know. Anyway, I encourage you all to read the other two ISPs as well. They are both shorter than mine, but brilliant (mostly because their writers are awesome too) Carolyn did hers in Dharamsala, but Jimmy actually lived with me in our Kathmandu apartment, and I had the pleasure of seeing his research progress into the amazing philosophy paper that it is.

So without further mention, here's the link:

http://digitalcollections.sit.edu/npt/

Thanks y'all!

Also, please again don't judge me based on the writing. Nepal has very little power/internet, and I wasn't used to really speaking English still. But please, if you do read it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment